We're super excited to announce the availability of the first pachno alpha release.
Pachno, the rebranded "The Bug Genie" is an open platform for collaboration for individuals and teams of all types, shapes and sizes. Built with - and on - open source technologies, Pachno is a platform to empower creative individuals and bring teams together.
This alpha release is the first step in laying the foundation for this platform. Please give us your feedback and comments on what we've built so far and where to go moving forward.
A lot of effort has gone into making sure this alpha release is usable, but it is still alpha software. Do not install it on production servers.
When you encounter bugs or problems, please let us know in this thread. As soon as we're confident, an official issue tracker will be made available.
Here is a list of known issues:
- Unfinished features have been disabled. If buttons, links or menu items are disabled, this is probably on purpose.
- The module configuration interface has been disabled in this release.
- The following is a non-exhaustive list of disabled features:
- Email notifications
- Code and VCS integration
- Custom authentication backends
- Project releases
- Multi-server hosted installations
You can find more information about the release, as well as download links on pachno.com